IKOS Porto Petro
Ikos Porto Petro is spread along a kilometre of pristine coastline on the south-east coast of Mallorca. It’s a welcoming haven, where adventure, relaxation and indulgence are all part of the everyday. Buzzing electric buggies whisk you among the low-rise buildings, sitting serenely in verdant grounds. Gorgeous Mediterranean views go hand in hand with simple Mallorcan décor of tiled floors, soft tones and wooden furnishings. Set beside the picturesque Porto Petro marina, Ikos Porto Petro enjoys the ideal setting for water sports, boat trips and sea cave adventures, making this an authentic Mallorcan experience. While our award-winning Infinite Lifestyle means virtually every element of your holiday is included, so you can just take life easy with your favourite people.
- 10% Savings applied
- 2023 & 2024 Price Guarantee
- Reduced Deposits from only £99pp
- Return flights from London
- Return airport transfers
- 5 & 7 Night | IKOS Porto Petro
- Deluxe Junior Suite Partial Sea View
- All Inclusive
- MALLORCA: With its majestic mountains, stunning coastline and cosmopolitan outlook, Mallorca is a treasure trove for visitors. Mallorca’s cosmopolitan capital, Palma is one of Spain’s finest cities. Rising in honey-coloured stone. Mallorca is an amazing destination for hikers of all abilities.
- Its dramatic and varied landscape lends itself to countless walks through rocky gorges, lush valleys and coastal pathways – rewarding walkers of all abilities with brilliant views. The island offers so much for nature lovers too, such as the 688-hectare Parc Natural de S’Albufera. This prime birdwatching territory has more than 300 recorded species.
- There’s an amazing choice of mountain bike trails spread right across the island, easy to access and many offering bike hire. The most famous being the Caves of Genova in Palma and the Drach Caves in Porto Cristo, but there are plenty of others too