Hi my name is Patric Gaudini and I am proud to be heading Affordable Luxury Travel, Moresand’s leading luxury brand. With our team’s vast experience and travel knowledge, it gives us the edge in creating tailored and customized bespoke luxury holidays worldwide, to all our customers, at Affordable prices.
Our strong alliances and direct partnerships with airlines, hotels and ground handlers offers our customers flexibility, the most competitive prices and unique itineraries, as we have managed to secure tariffs for future travel. Our motto is very simple “Why pay more to travel in style” Welcome to travelling the Affordable Luxury way!
Let us introduce ourselves; Affordable Luxury Travel is an independent luxury tour operator based in London’s Fitzrovia and a subsidiary of the successful and long established brand Moresand Ltd.
Our small yet highly specialist team of professionals can tailor any destination, package or tour to meet your requirements at fantastic prices. Our alliances with major airlines, destination management companies and leading luxury hotels - from chic boutiques to large chains – provides us with the tools to deliver your dream escape.
With bespoke multicentre packages available for the most flexible prices in the industry, our valued customers can pair together their favourite destinations with ease, for both business and leisure travel.
Our continuous growth and success is built around re-investing in our knowledgeable and professional personnel and state-of-the-art technology, ensuring we stay up to date and ahead of many competitors in the industry.
At Affordable Luxury Travel we strive to build strong and lasting relationships with our customers. Not only do we listen and pay close attention to their individual needs, but go above and beyond to ensure they have a positive experience with us, too. We pride ourselves on providing a first-class service - but don’t take our word for it. Here’s what our customers have to say…
Here at Affordable Luxury Travel we pride ourselves in responsible travel and sustainability. To ensure that we take the right measures to support this, we only use verified partners in every aspect of the business.
We do not encourage animal cruelty in any way and are committed to carrying out in depth research into every partner that we use for our tours and safari experiences.Covid-19 Protective Protocol
We have decided to make some very important changes, so that we can ensure our customers and their holidays are protected during this time.
We have provided free cancellation to holidays and free amendments to travel dates, meaning that if you are unable to travel to a certain destination because of COVID-19, you can cancel this with no charge or move your holiday to a later date. Please note this is subject to rebooking your holiday. Additionally, we are now accepting bookings for 2022 and 2023 to put our customers at ease.Carbon Offset
We are passionate about reducing our carbon footprint as a business and have been making positive steps towards this. These are a few ways in which we are reducing our carbon footprint:
- We have a strict recycling policy in our offices
- We promote work from home flexibility to help reduce commutes and energy usage in the office
- We limit the amount of staff travel overseas and only encourage this when absolutely necessary
- We monitor the amount of paper wastage in our office and are supporting a paperless work environment
- We have partnered with airlines that are committed to significantly reducing CO2 emissions by 2050
We are constantly looking at ways to reduce our carbon footprint and aim to have reduced this even further by the end of the year.Booking integrity
Our small yet highly specialist team of professionals can tailor any destination, package or tour to meet your requirements at fantastic prices. Customers that book with us can ensure they receive not only the best deal, but are protected by our booking policies which are:
- Flexible 0% interest free payment options
- Flexible terms and conditions in accordance with global circumstances
- Full ATOL and ABTA protection
We have also introduced low deposits from £22pp, meaning you can secure your holiday booking at a lower price.Workplace Equality
We believe in workforce equality and feel responsible for creating an environment that is culturally diverse. It is fundamental that we provide equal opportunities to every individual regardless of their; race, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation and religion.
We place high importance on providing pathways for career development to every employee.
- We’ve enabled free travel date amendments, meaning if you are unable to go on your holiday because of COVID-19, you can move it to a later date.
- We’ve introduced lower deposits from just £29pp, meaning you can secure your holiday booking at a lower price.
- We’ve provided free cancellation to holidays, meaning that if you are unable to travel to a certain destination you can cancel this with no charge. Please note this is subject to rebooking your holiday at a later date.
- We’ve created flexible payment plans to help you spread the cost of your holiday.
- We’ve worked hard to secure 2022 and 2023 holiday dates at the best possible prices so that you can have a luxury holiday to look forward to.
We hope that by making these small changes, we are able to help our customers feel at ease with travel once again.