Formula 1 Hungarian Grand Prix™ 2024
Danubius Hotel Arena
"A winning conference hotel"
On-site conferences, professional exhibitions and concerts just a stone’s throw from the city centre!
Thanks to its facilities and location, the Danubius Hotel Arena – previously known as Hotel Stadion – is one of Budapest’s most popular conference and event venues. The conference hotel stands near the Papp László Budapest Sports Arena, the Puskás Ferenc Stadium and the BOK Sports and Conference Centre (formerly SYMA) , and is just 3km from the HUNGEXPO international fair centre and 5km from the Tüskecsarnok ice hall. With its modern décor and flexible space, it is suitable for hosting even the most prestigious professional events. But life is not all work and no play! If you’d like to go for a walk in the city centre, the metro station is just a few steps away. Perhaps you’d prefer sport activities? The Danubius Hotel Arena is not only a superb events venue but also a sport hotel, and offers guests a well- equiped fitness room and swimming pool to enjoy after work or sightseeing. And since the hotel is popular amongst Hungarian Olympic athletes, you might even bump into a famous sportsman or two
Formula 1 Hungarian Grand Prix™
The lack of straights at the Hungaroring often sees it compared to a karting circuit – and it’s true, the resemblance is uncanny. With several series of corners to string together, teams opt for Monaco levels of downforce, with a well-sorted chassis tending to be rewarded over horsepower given the short straights on offer. It’s a challenge many of the drivers relish, however, with finding a good rhythm key to setting fast lap times. A Friday to Sunday ticket lets you soak up all the action of the weekend: from practice sessions 1 & 2 on Friday, to Practice 3 and the Qualifying on Saturday when the top-teams jostle for pole position, and finally the Hungarian Grand Prix™ on Sunday where the winner is crowned.
The Super Gold Grandstand is located along the outside of the main straight, and provides some of the best views available at the Hungaroring. You will be able to see the thrilling pre-race grid preparations, the dramatic race start and the winner taking the chequered flag before celebrating on the podium. In your elevated Super Gold Grandstand seat, you will feel the excellent F1 ambiance with the roar of the engines and views of some of the track’s fastest sections - you will enjoy the cars exit the final right-hander, before blasting past you down the main straight.
- Up to 30% discount
- F1 Hungarian 2024 Fixed Departure
- Minimum deposit starts from £999 pp
- Return flights from London
- Including only hand bag in flight
- F1 Pit Exit Grandstand (3 DAYS) - Practice, Qualifying & Race Day
- Three-day tickets are valid for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- 4 Nights stay at 4* Danubius Hotel Arena | Budapest
- Standard Room
- Bed & Breakfast
|18 - 22 July
- Business Centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Car Park
- Concierge services
- Free WiFi
- Safe location
- 24 hour room service
- Air conditioned
- Childrens activities
- Formula 1 Hungarian Grand Access from Friday to Sunday
- Privileged position on the main straight
- Large shared television screen to be able to follow the race
- Covered viewing area
- From practice sessions 1 & 2 on Friday, to Practice 3 and the Qualifying on Saturday when the top-teams jostle for pole position, and finally the Hungarian Grand Prix™ on Sunday where the winner is crowned.