5* Aria Resort & Casino | Las Vegas
Travel to the Grand Canyon National Park's South Rim during this bus tour that takes away the stress of figuring out transportation and parking situations. Along your tour, visit the Mather Point and Bright Angel Lodge lookout points, the historic El Tovar Lodge, and the Hoover Dam. Plus, explore the canyon at your own pace, and hike the trails if you choose. Highlights Bus tour of the South Rim of Grand Canyon National Park Stop at the Hoover Dam to take photos Explore the Grand Canyon at your own pace Visit the Mather Point and Bright Angel Lodge lookout points Hike the trails along the edge of the canyon Go to the historic El Tovar Lodge Pickup and drop-off from Las Vegas hotels.
Visit Hoover Dam on a tour from Las Vegas that includes round-trip transportation for convenient access to this National Historic Landmark. In either the morning or afternoon (select tour time when booking), explore the dam from the inside out to learn about its history, engineering and function on the Colorado River. Highlights Hoover Dam tour from Las Vegas Learn about the construction of the dam and its importance to the surrounding area Look down on the Colorado River Snacks and beverages provided Great way to enjoy a family-friendly experience from Las Vegas.
Take your tour of the Grand Canyon to the next level with this customizable helicopter tour that showcases incredible views of the National Park. Choose from a 25- or 30 minutes flight that will transport you over the most-vast part of the canyon. Enjoy the luxury of a state-of-the-art Eco-Star helicopter as you gaze out over some of the American West's most breathtaking views. Whether it's your first time to the park or you've visited the Grand Canyon in the past, this memorable tour is sure to show you a side of the Canyon you've never seen before.
25- or 30 minutes Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon National Park
Enjoy a bird’s eye view of one of the World’s Natural Wonders
Choose from one of two flight options to fit your travel needs
See Kaibab National Forest, Dragon Corridor, and other iconic spots.
- Banquet Hall
- Fitness Centre
- Business Centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation
- Free breakfast
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Safe location
- 24 hour room service
- Air conditioned
- Return flights from London
- Stay 5 nights in the excellent 5* Aria Resort & Casino
- Discover a world of illuminating experiences at AAA Five Diamond ARIA Resort & Casino
- Indulge in exclusive lounge access, elevated amenities and daily culinary presentations in the new Resort Club Lounge experience
- Relax with one-of-a-kind indulgences at the largest Forbes Five-Star Spa & Salon
- Powered with innovative Technogym equipment, the Fitness Center
- Regional airport departures including- Birmingham | Edinburgh | Newcastle | Manchester - supplements may apply