5* Vancouver, Whistler Mountains | Four Seasons Resort | w/ flights, transfers & helicopter tour - 2019
save up to 29%
7 Nights |
- Save 29%
- 7 nights | 5* Vancouver, Whistler Mountains Four Seasons Resort
- Return direct flights with British Airways & Air Canada
- TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award Winner 2016
- Complimentary private transfers
- Complimentary Helicopter tour
- R/O basis
- Regional departures include: Belfast | Birmingham | Edinburgh | Glasgow | Manchester | Newcastle - supplements apply
- School holidays including:- Christmas/New Year | Half Term | Easter & Summer - supplements apply
Travel Dates 2019
- January | fr. £2399 pp
- February | fr. £1799 pp
- March | fr. £1599 pp
- April | fr. £1499 pp
► 5* Vancouver, Whistler Mountains | Four Seasons Resort
The Four Seasons Whistler is situated just north of vancouver in the picturesque town of Whistler, British Columbia. Surrounded by rich pine and red wood forests, the Whistler Mountains and the breathtaking Alta Lake which is often frozen over during the winter months. Whistler is also home to the largest ski resort in all of North America and sits at the base of the Whistler Blackcomb which has been voted one of the best ski resorts worldwide.
Whistler is ideal place to visit for outdoor adventures, offering a wide variety of winter sports such as skiing, snowboarding and even tobogganing. If you dont fancy the winter sports you can tee off at the Four Seasons golf course or visit the local museums and galleries. There is also a heated swimming pool, a spa and a fire lit steakhouse in the hotel to relax in after a day of adventure.
The rooms and residences at the Four Seasons are all chalet inspired and are incredibly cosy offering glass fire places and king sized beds to ensure a good nights sleep. Rooms come with free wifi, a HD TV with DVD player and many have their own furnished balconies. And because of its beautiful location every room has an unmatched view of the often snow covered thick forests.
► Viators Whistler Helicopter Tour
There is no better way to see the jaw-dropping natural beauty of the British Columbian countryside and mountains than from the sky. Soar high over rolling alpine meadows and admire mighty waterfalls cascading through the countryside. Hover over the Whistler and Blackcomb mountain peaks, marvel at the mighty Cheakamus Glacier and gaze out over the untouched mountain wilderness of Garibaldi Provincial Park - home to the volcanic Black Tusk mountain.
- Choose from three helicopter tours departing from Whistler
- Soak up the full expanse of Peak 2 Peak Gondola and the Whistler area (Whistler Explorer tour)
- Discover by air the mountains of Whistler, Blackcomb and Black Tusk (BC Experience)
- Learn about the local geology from a knowledgeable pilot
- Safety briefing and round-trip shuttle service between Whistler Village and the heliport included