New York & Miami | Luxury Stay
- Exclusive Offer
- Return Flights From London airports
- 23Kgs baggage allowance per person
- 3 Nights stay at 4* Row Hotel New York
- 5 Nights stay at 4* Solé Miami A Noble House Resort- Miami
- Room Only Basis
- Complimentary access to private beach in Miami
- Access to a state-of-the-art cardio & weight training facility in Miami
- Access to Liquid - Pool - Bar lounge in Miami
- Daily resort fee at Solé Miami, A Noble House Resort - Miami of $34 per room & per night payable at the resort includes
- Use of sauna, steam room and fitness gym, open 24/7
- WiFi service available throughout the hotel
- Local, domestic long distance and toll free phone calls
- Use of two beach chairs, one umbrella and two towels at the beach, per day. based on availability.
- Keurig coffee service in the guest room
- Daily resort fee at Row Hotel New York of $40 per room & per night payable at the resort includes :
- WiFi service available throughout the hotel
- Access to Fitness Centre
- Access to Business Centre
- Regional airport departures including- Birmingham | Edinburgh | Newcastle | Manchester - supplements may apply
Visit the Hard Rock Cafe Miami and take your seat for fantastic dining experience with family friends. Tantalise your taste buds with the best burgers in town as you admire the mesmerising and exclusive music memorabilia upon which legends were made. You might even catch your favorite artist in on the right day. Come and see what’s waiting for you at Hard Rock Cafe Miami!
- Step foot inside a dining experience with a difference as you set your eyes over exclusive rock memorabilia
- Come to know just why Hard Rock Cafe finds itself in over 50 countries
- Choose from two mouth-watering menus
The Hard Rock Café started as a craving for some good American grub and a passion for rock'n'roll, and it has grown to be a destination for millions of people around the world, whether they are on vacation or just out for dinner with the family. With a total of 138 cafes around the world, Hard Rock is a haven for fans of music, food, and great times.
Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Rock Walls, Surface tops and Booth Interactive, touchscreen technology allows guests to check out the best pieces of the memorabilia collection, even if it's currently on a wall in another country.
Hard Rock Café serves fresh, handmade, classic American cooking with a Southern flair.
Choose from the following menus (combo packages also available - choose from the meals below and also get a Hard Rock Cafe T-Shirt!):
Acoustic - Choice of Entrée (choose one):
Hard Rock 6oz Cheeseburger or Bacon Cheeseburger, Hickory Smokehouse Sandwich or Texan, entree salad or sandwich.
Dessert: Chef's Dessert.
Choice of Beverage (choose one): Coffee, Tea, or Soft Drink.
Electric - Choice of Entrée (choose one):
Fajitas (chicken, steak or shrimp), grilled salmon, burgers or sandwiches, smokehouse hickory chicken, smoked ribs OR duo platter, twisted chicken mac and cheese (all entrees are paired with listed side items per menu).
Dessert (choose one)t: Apple Cobbler, Cheesecake (both served with coffee or tea).
Choice of Soft Drink.
Escape to the wilderness of the Florida Everglades and see Miami by bus and boat on this guided, full-day, city sightseeing adventure. This exciting full-day combo package includes a coach tour around downtown Miami and beyond, plus a cruise on the crystal clear waters of Biscayne Bay. See the sun-splashed Miami skyline, Miami Beach and much more. Then enjoy a narrated airboat ride through the unique ecosystem of the Florida Everglades. Take in the scenery and look for Florida’s abundant wildlife, especially alligators. Miami combo tour by bus, boat, and Everglades tour Explore Miami’s highlights on a narrated coach tour Enjoy an exciting airboat ride through lush Everglades National Park Spot and learn about wildlife including alligators and turtles
Secure your ticket in advance, and explore Miami by land, and sea on this half-day tour by bus and boat. Hop aboard an open-top double-decker bus to explore Miami Beach, downtown Miami, Coconut Grove, Little Havana, and more. Then, discover Millionaire’s Row, Star Island, Palm Island, Hibiscus Island, and more by boat. See Miami hotspots by land and sea Convenient departure times every hour throughout the day Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors Ride through Miami Beach, Little Havana, and sail past Millionaire's Row.
Make the most of your time in the city that never sleeps on a guided tour of NYC’s top attractions. Travel by both boat (seasonal) and bus as you swing by the 9/11 Memorial, Central Park, Rockefeller Center and more. Then hop aboard a luxury boat for a sightseeing cruise past the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, complete with stunning views of the world-famous skyline and Brooklyn Bridge. See the highlights of New York City on a guided tour Hear informative commentary on the history and people that shaped NYC Snap pics of Lady Liberty, Ellis Island, and the city skyline from a cruise View the 9/11 Memorial at the former World Trade Center site
Check two New York landmarks off your bucket list with this exciting guided tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Start the tour by getting early Reserve Line Access boarding on the ferry to Liberty Island. Once there, go inside the pedestal of the statue and head to the observation decks for an awesome view of New York City and its surroundings. Then hop back on the ferry to Ellis Island to learn about the intriguing history of immigration to America that took place here between 1892 and 1954. Guided visit to the Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island Explore the grounds at Liberty Island before heading inside the pedestal for observation decks and a museum View exhibits at the Great Hall inside the Immigration Museum on Ellis Island Early Reserve Line boarding on the ferry to Liberty Island and Ellis Island
Offering a front row view to Times Square, this Theater District hotel features a fitness center, concierge service and a business center. Rockefeller Center is a short walking distance away. A flat-screen cable TV, iPod docking station and safe for a laptop are offered in each room at Row NYC. Blackout curtains and a desk are also included. Located in the lobby, the District M Bar serves a daily continental breakfast each morning. In the evening, District M comes alive featuring a digital art gallery, drinks including a specialty cocktail list, dinner and live music (Thursday - Saturday). City Kitchen gourmet food market, also located on site, offers New York city specialties.
The on-site Sugar Factory offers an assortment of pastries, milkshakes, sandwiches, ice cream sundaes and more. In addition to the on-site fitness studio, there is a Cyc Fitness at the property. There is an express beauty bar, Glam&Go, located in Row NYC hotel. For added convenience, information and arrangements for shows, transportation and shopping are available through the concierge services Plenty of shops and dining are within walking distance of the hotel. Radio City Music Hall, Madison Square Garden, the Empire State Building, and Javits Convention Center are 15 minutes’ walk away.
- Fitness Centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioned
This oceanfront hotel features direct beach access, sea and pool view restaurant with a bar. Shopping, dining and entertainment at Miami Beach are 20 minute's drive away. Aventura Mall and Bal Harbour Shops are both within 6 km of the property. Sole' Miami, A Noble House Resort hotel guest rooms are furnished with iPod docking stations and flat-screen cable TVs. Suites offer a seating area and all rooms include a private balcony. Sole' Miami, A Noble House Resort features an outdoor swimming pool with ocean views. Guests can also take advantage of the tour desk for help discovering the area. Miami Beach's historic Art Deco district, which offers unique shops and famous restaurants, is also close by.
Oleta River State Park is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.Solé Miami is centrally located within the popular communities of Golden Beach, Bal Harbour, and Aventura, situated just close enough to the pulsing culture and night life of South Beach and Miami's Art Deco District. Relax on our white sand beach, lounge poolside on our recently renovated pool deck, or retreat to our freshly redesigned guest rooms and suites after a day of world-renowned shopping nearby. Experience Miami at the speed that's just right for you.
- Banquet Hall
- Fitness Centre
- Airport transportation
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Outdoor Pools
- Air conditioned
- Return flights from London airports
- Offering a front row view to Times Square, Theater District hotel features a fitness center, concierge service
- Rockefeller Center is a short walking distance away from Row NYC
- Solé Miami is centrally located within the popular communities of Golden Beach, Bal Harbour, and Aventura
- Relax on white sand beach & poolside lounge in Miami
- BALEENkitchen one of Miami’s top ocean front restaurants located at Solé Miami resort in the heart of Sunny Isles Beach
- Regional airport departures including :- Birmingham | Edinburgh | Newcastle | Manchester - supplements apply