5* Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah w/ flight, transfers and half board
A hidden haven in the peaceful Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah is an ideal destination for an unforgettable getaway. The resort offers signature attentive service, ten stylish restaurants and lounges, and elegant accommodation with pristine views of the Arabian shoreline.
Located a mere 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport, this charming beachfront resort is surrounded by deserts, mountains, and sea, making it a landmark destination for travelers. Located adjacent to an 18-hole championship golf course and with an award-winning spa, Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah promises a relaxing getaway and unforgettable experiences.
- 30% Savings applied
- FREE amendments of travel dates
- FREE Cancellations (subject to re-booking)
- 2021, 2022 & 2023 bookings on SALE now - Price Guarantee
- £29pp Deposit
- Return flights from London
- Private return airport transfer from Dubai
- 20kgs baggage allowance per person
- 3 & 5 nights stay in 5* Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah | Classic Room
- Half board basis
- Complimentary access to Wi-Fi
- Complimentary access to the private beach
- Regional airport departures including- Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle, Manchester - Supplements may apply
Sail along the mountainous shores of Oman’s Musandam Peninsula on this 8-hour cruise trip from Ras Al Khaimah. Settle on a traditional-style, double-decker wooden 'dhow' boat in Dibba in Oman, and absorb the scenery and sea breezes as you pass mountains, fjord-like inlets, beaches, and villages. Enjoy optional swims and snorkels, plus unlimited onboard sodas and an Arabic lunch on deck. Use of snorkel equipment, round-trip transfers, and hotel pickup and drop-off included.
Inspired by the palaces of the Arabian Peninsula, Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah is a beach front location ideally located 50 minutes from Dubai International Airport. It offers a luxurious spa, an 18-hole championship golf course and a 350 m private beach, set against the azure water of the Arabian Sea.
The elegant rooms at Waldorf have upholstered seating, work desk sand views of the sea, golf or the garden. Each one offers an electric kettle, I-docking station and a working desk. The bathroom is fitted with a bathtub and a rain shower.
Dining options for guests of the Waldorf Astoria include eclectic choices of international and local cuisines.Savour classics steaks and grills at Lexington Grill and Japanese cuisine at UMI with teppanyaki and sushi. Relish elegantly presented home-style dishes at Marjan and go on a culinary adverture at Qasr Al Bahar, the main dining restaurant.
The hotel’s spa offers signature treatments and a place where guests can surrender and restore personal well-being. The gymnasium features an extensive range of Technogym equipment and two flood-lit tennis courts.
Guests can visitMusandam Peninsula which is 50 km away from Waldorf Astoria. National Museum of Ras Al Khaimah is also within a short driving distance. Free private parking is possible on site.
Al Hamra Village is a great choice for travellers interested in beach walks, beaches and sandy beaches.
- Banquet Hall
- Fitness Centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor Pools
- Beach sun loungers
- Safe location
- Walking distance to beach
- 24 hour room service
- Air conditioned
- Return flights and 5* accommodation on half board basis
- Upgrade to business class fr. £759 pp | each way
- Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah is a beachfront location
- It offers a luxurious spa, an 18-hole championship golf course, and a 350 m private beach
- Waldorf Astoria include eclectic choices of international and local cuisines
- The hotel’s spa offers signature treatments and a place where guests can surrender and restore personal well-being
- Guests can visit Musandam Peninsula which is 50 km away from Waldorf Astoria