► Stay 3 or 5 nights
► Families of 4 from just £749 pp | Couples from just £995 pp
► Secure this holiday for a Deposit of just £150 pp
- Return direct flights from London airports
- 3 or 5 nights at the 5* Atlantis The Palm
- Half Board
- Stay in a Deluxe Room
- Complimentary access to 'Aquaventure Waterpark' and 'The Lost Chambers Aquarium'
- TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2017
- Private return transfers - £20 pp
- Burj Khalifa 'At The Top' entrance ticket - £30 pp
- 4x4 Desert Safari with BBQ dinner - £40 pp
- Extra nights at the Atlantis The Palm available upon request
- Prices given for based on a family of 2 adults and 2 children (under 12) and couples (2 adults)
- Birmingham, Glasgow, Manchester, Newcastle (supplements apply)
- Special offer is subject to availability at time of booking
- School holidays include: Half Term, Christmas/New Year & Easter (supplements apply)
3 nights - Family & Couple offers
- 15 June - 11 July | fr. £749 pp (family) | £995 pp (couple)
- 12 August - 21 August | fr. £789 pp (family) | £969 pp (couple)
5 nights - Family & Couple offers
- 04 June - 12 June | fr. £989 pp (family) | £1359 pp (couple)
- 15 June - 11 July | fr. £899 pp (family) | £1399 pp (couple)
- 12 August - 21 August | fr. £995 pp (family) | £1469 pp (couple)
► 5* Atlantis The Palm | w/ Direct Flights & Half Board
The Atlantis is the most famous landmark on the iconic Palm Jumeirah.
The resort was created in homage to the mysterious underwater city of Atlantis. Comprised to two towers linked by an arch, covering a total of 113 acres and boasting 1.5km of pristine beach.
Key attractions, with free entry, include the 42 acre waterpark Aquaventure, Dolphin Bay, the brilliant PADI Ai Boom Diving centre, excellent underwater tunnels of Lost Chambers and the always fun Sea Lion point.
Accommodation and service is of the very highest standard. Comfortable and spacious rooms are the norm, while you can upgrade to lavish and unique suites - including the signature underwater suites.
There are a total of 16 restaurants and cafes in the hotels grounds. These range from the Japanese restaurant Nobu and Gordon Ramsay's Gastropub to buffet restaurants and The Burger Joint which self proclaims itself as the best burger in Dubai.
The Atlantis Dubai offers a truly luxury experience with plenty of activities for couples, families and children alike.